Thermal Imaging Cameras can assist with Fever Screening by detecting elevated body temperatures in large groups of people, in under 1 second, with accuracy up to ±0.3℃.
Any object with a temperature above absolute zero emits a detectable amount of infra-red (IR) radiation. The higher an object’s temperature, the higher intensity of emitted IR. Taking advantage of the differences in IR intensity between objects, thermal cameras make the invisible IR “visible” in the form of heat zone images.
The cameras provide colour images and temperature scales, and sound alarms that can be set to go off when a certain temperature threshold is exceeded. These functions make it easy for an operator to instantly decide whether the subject needs to be referred for medical examination.
Our Fever Screening Solution comprises the latest thermal imaging camera and optional premium certified external shelter, with or without integrated Access Control.
It takes less than a second which makes it ideal for Fever Screening large groups of people.
Applications include Healthcare, Education, Factories, Airports, Ports, Stations, and other security check entrances for temporary control.
Temperature Screening with Fast Deployment
To enable use in different situations, there are a variety of products for rapid and safe preliminary fever screening in a wide range of applications.
Thermographic Bullet/Turret Camera
Featuring a fixed lens bullet camera, this series provides an all-in-one solution capable of highly accurate body temperature measurement.
• Fast and non-contact measurement
• High temperature measurement accuracy to within ±0.3°C (with blackbody)
• Built-in AI algorithm for multi-person measurements up to 3m distances
• Measure up to 30 targets at the same time
• Quick and easy installation
• Flexible deployment
Thermographic Handheld Camera
Handheld Fever Screening Cameras are ideal for checking low numbers of people for increased body temperature.
• High sensitivity sensor with 160 x 120 resolution
• High quality 320 x 240 resolution 2.4” LCD display
• Up to 4 palettes
• Wide temperature measurement range: 30°C – 45°C
• Accurate to within ±0.5°C
• Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
• Up to 8 hours continuous operation
Metal Detector Door Solution
Metal detector door and thermal camera all-in-one combining fever screening to stop people with abnormal temperatures from entering, and metal detection indicating the possession of threats such as knives and guns on a person.
• Hygiene – touch-free fever screening
• Convenient – information displayed on LCD
• Long distance verification & measurement
• Combining temperature data and people counting statistics for easy management and query
Airports, Ports & Stations
Screen large numbers of people anywhere at any time
Display and detect critical temperature elevations in real-time
Activates colour and sound alarms
Easy to setup and use
Can be smoothly integrated into public area pedestrian traffic streams
Able to store evidence
Protect public health