Business Development Manager
Full time, permanent contract
Home Based, covering Surrey area.
£35,000 – £40,000 per year
Fire Alarm Fabrication Services Ltd are part of the Marlowe Fire & Security Group, the fire life safety and security division of Marlowe Critical Services. Together, we are the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative consortium of fire life safety and security service providers providing protection to our customers property and people.
About the role:
We are now seeking an innovative Business Development Manager to join our busy Sales team in an exciting time of rapid growth and expansion. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Building relationships with new customers within your assigned area.
- Attending sales appointments to showcase the company’s products and services.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and focus on retentions.
- Meet and exceed set sales targets.
We are looking for someone who has prior Business Development experience within the fire industry and the drive and enthusiasm to provide an outstanding service to our customers every day whilst achieving targets. Our ideal candidate has:
- A passion for providing world class customer service.
- Proven experience within the fire industry.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding sales targets and building strong relationships with customers.
- Knowledge of area planning.
- Creativity to be innovative in your approach.
What we offer:
As part of the Fire Alarm Fabrication Services Ltd you will have access to some great benefits including:
- Competitive Commission Scheme
- Car / Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Company Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Paid Refer A Friend Scheme
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service (up to 25 days)
- Development and progression opportunities
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers.
We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.