Junior Business Analyst
Full time, permanent contract
£18,000 – £24,000 per annum
Fire Alarm Fabrication Services Ltd are part of the Marlowe Fire & Security Group, the fire life safety and security division of Marlowe Critical Services. Together, we are the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative consortium of fire life safety and security service providers providing protection to our customers property and people.
About the role:
We are now seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our busy Sales department as a Junior Business Analyst in an exciting time of rapid growth and expansion. This is a hybrid role, supporting the sales team by preparing and raising sales reports and supporting with administrative duties.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing sales reports to provide metrics and information on sales targets, order conversion and various other data-based information reports.
- Supporting the sales team with administration, managing our customer relationship management system for sales enquiry logging and order processing.
- Supporting the sales team with portal tenders, providing information on compliance and operations best practice.
- Supporting the Head of Sales with reports and marketing campaigns.
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times with exceptional customer service.
- The constant attainment of agreed targets and an ability to work to deadlines.
We are looking for someone with an analytical approach who can utilise data to provide useful reports. Our ideal candidate has:
- A passion for providing world class customer service.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Query (knowledge of Microsoft Access would be advantageous).
- Ability to analyse data and provide useful reports.
- Experience providing administrative support for a busy team.
- An interest in digital marketing and website SEO would also be desirable.
What we offer:
As part of the Fire Alarm Fabrication Services Ltd you will have access to some great benefits including:
- Life Assurance
- Company Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Paid Refer A Friend Scheme
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service (up to 25 days)
- Development and progression opportunities
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers.
We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.