Marlowe Fire and Security Group deliver Key Services to support the UK’s infrastructure. The safety of you, your staff and/or residents, as well as your buildings is paramount.
We will continue to operate to support our critical customers, and protect people and property during this unprecedented time. We are doing everything in our power to maintain our current operational standards, protect our team and everyone we work with.
Read more about our approach to the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 04.11.2020As England faces another lockdown this Thursday, we want to assure you that FAFS Fire & Security remains fully operational, continuing to keep our customers safe and compliant with your essential safety, health and compliance obligations. Our Fire, Security and Alarm Monitoring Services are vital to the protection of the public, industry and critical infrastructure.
- Latest Coronavirus News from the Industry ExpertsFind the latest Covid-19 updates and news that will affect you and your business all in one place. Click on one of the links below to find out more: BAFE – new lockdown measures and the fire safety industry BAFE warns fire safety should be addressed as soon as possible as we ease out of
- Fire & Security Compliance during the Coronavirus pandemicAs the Coronavirus outbreak continues to spread across the globe, more companies are adopting stronger measures to protect employees from contracting and spreading the virus. However, as our work practices, movements and behaviour changes, businesses should also consider how their fire and security systems can help them mitigate risks in the wake of COVID-19. Fire
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 19.03.2020The health, safety and wellbeing of all our Employees and those we come in contact with is of paramount importance. We are closely monitoring available information from Public Health England (PHE) and the World Health Organisation on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure that appropriate measures are taken by all Team Members to mitigate the spread
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 12.03.2020In light of recent advancements regarding the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) declaring this a public health emergency of international concern, we are asking that all of our external Stakeholders including but not limited to; Sub-Contractors; Suppliers and Customers, take the appropriate action to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
For the latest Coronavirus information and guidance please refer to Government and Public Health England information.